Tuesday 28 October 2008

GUESS WHAT TIME I WENT TO BED!


Why couldn't I??? Why couldn't I keep up with updating this blog??? How could I?(might be a more appropriate question)...
Anyhow, here's another photo from our wedding, which I have edited and processed. Believe it or not, that photo is fake...It came from 3 separate shoots! Hihihhi...Talent, huh? I would put a 4th photo, so I could insert in the Australian Flag on the flagpole otherwise, I'll repost and digitally remove the flagpole because it's killing the wedding scene...WELL, AFTER ALL WE GOT MARRIED ON QUEEN ELIZABETH'S BIRTHDAY! Counting 5 months on 7 Nov. I lost count until I was asked by the Temple President's wife last Friday when she asked me "how long have you been married now."....In front of her, I counted June, July, Aug, Sep, Oct...then I said "a bit more than 4 months now!!!"
Time taken for editing the above photo: 5 hours...last Friday after coming home from the Temple...then, guess what time I went to bed!

No comments: