Sunday 3 May 2009

XAVIER DWAYNE NIELSEN







My son was born on Thurs, 16 April 2009, 1:40pm...the same day Chris and I were moving down to Ballarat (by car). He was 22 weeks old, too young to survive. We named him Xavier Dwayne Nielsen. I love him with all my heart. And, I miss him dearly. We had the funeral on Fri, 24 April 2009...one of the saddest days of my life, but the happiest at the same time. We're happy because we know he has fulfilled his mission here. He came here to just gain a body of flesh and bones. But, no matter how much I understand about the plan of happiness, it can never take away my feeling of missing him as a mother. I pray that I will be worthy enough to get the opportunity to raise him up again in the eternities...

I'll make the time later on to tell you stories.

No comments: