Thursday 27 March 2008

ACHIEVEMENTS FOR THE WEEK

So...so we've put in our first application in for a house for lease. We were very excited because this is gonna be our first home together. Of course, we can't live together until after the wedding. But, at least we would already have it beforehand, having it furnished little by little as time goes along. Besides, I'm gonna be starting my full-time job next week, and I was afraid there is no prospect of being able to go to house inspections. So, we decided that now is the best time.

This villa has a great potential. It's out on a three-month lease because it's up for sale. And, today, we were offered to buy it, but we couldn't because I don't have a permanent job. I'm just on a probation at the moment. However, I could see the possibility, but my mom prefers if we don't buy a villa....for various valid reasons.

Anyhow, my dad got me my wedding dress! Yippeee! It just needs a little alteration. I tried it on today, and it looks really good. It fits really well, too. Chris and I got my wedding band today. It's just his that we gotta worry about. I found a really good one for him, but he reckons it's too expensive. But, I'm so, so, so happy. A lot of things have been accomplished again this week. There weren't many, but they are big, important things!

Anyway, I need to catch up on our scripture sharing. I owe him 2 scriptures as of to date. So, blog till later!

No comments: